What are these plugs for?

BOJANGLES

Its alright.
I have numerous plug harness not being used and was wondering what they are for?

The first ones are on the passenger side going down by the blower motor. I’ve attached some pictures

2A835DB4-FB79-49A1-BD8E-4C90ADABEDD3.jpeg
E019D10F-EE92-4D55-97E6-2109DCB37C6C.jpeg
F3911668-B67C-4CAC-9EA3-C30438EA4D1B.jpeg

green black and white one I believe is for the power antenna
and the other one ??? have to look on my car

thats power antenna connector from dash side and the connector to power antenna (both have grey- white- green wires)
mostlikely unplugged because the antenna cord or mast is broken which makes the antenna motor run constantly

I know the one that plugs into the actual antenna does the other one plug into relay ??? for the antenna
curious my self pacecarta

they both plug together ..one end goes to motor , the other goes through the door jamb to the antenna relay attached behind dash on right of glovebox

Ok, so I take it that from when it was stock? Can I just remove the one on the valve cover since I’m running a electronic boost gauge?
image.jpg

What should I do with this sensor then?

think all gn came with plug for digital dash , id just leave it , as for the boost solenoid, if your not gonna use it as it looks pretty rough ,take it off , but it might through a code and check engine light might come on

Ok, hate to have the check engine light all the time... might just leave it looking all raggedy for now ha.

How about this one? Driver side now,

image.jpg

off subject what engine managenment do you have? chip.. dfi ..fast ... xfi ?