What injectors do I have?

moose102

Moose
Due due to the previous owner of my Buick being untrustworthy, I thought I would ask the trustworthy crowd here. When I purchased this car a previous owner said it had 220 lb injectors in it. I can't seem to find any information on them. They look like Bosch to me, but I couldn't find any information on them.

Attachments

• IMG_20180918_083609.jpg
    IMG_20180918_083609.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 186
Thanks, I have done that. They come up as a bosche for a ford 32/lb per hour. Of course there are many different numbers.

Part of the # looks to have been ground off....0250158***.
Could be some "genius" is protecting his "SSS" inj ID.

Those are DW injectors for sure. Not 100 percent sure but I think those are 1200s You can call dw and they will tell you

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Due due to the previous owner of my Buick being untrustworthy, I thought I would ask the trustworthy crowd here. When I purchased this car a previous owner said it had 220 lb injectors in it. I can't seem to find any information on them. They look like Bosch to me, but I couldn't find any information on them.

Since you turned out to be such **** after the deal on the car, it is hard for me to help you, but the Lord says to turn the other cheek.

The injectors are 140# DW's which list at ~$500.

Since you turned out to be such **** after the deal on the car, it is hard for me to help you, but the Lord says to turn the other cheek.

Here ya go, Nick:LOL:
Pick a cheek, and let the OP know which one!

Mooning.jpg

Thanks, your such a nice guy. I figured it out which Im sure I will be doing for a while since you have been so tight lipped except here on TB.

Thanks, your such a nice guy. I figured it out which Im sure I will be doing for a while since you have been so tight lipped except here on TB.

Here is a bunch, not all, of info on what was done to the Limited!

Engine - 4.1 stroker, forged rods, crank, pistons, billet roller cam, TA alum heads, ported, roller rockers, ported intake, SFI balancer & flexplate………………………………….$10.000
Trans - stage II build w/10” converter…………………$3000
Turbo - Borg-Warner 4-bolt……………………………$2450
Custom headers…………….…………………………$1100
Custom downpipe, 3” exhaust…………………………$650
Baer front brakes………………………………………$1400
Custom metal inner fender wells………………………$1000
Custom intercooler/pipes/3”throttle body……………..$1250
New springs front & rear………………………………$450
Rear frame notch/U&L arms, antiroll bar……………..$2100
Aburn posi w/Ford retainers/30 spline axles…………..$2250
Dakota Digital dash……………………………………$1500
Vintage Air conversion………………………………..$4000