What is the CFM of the Dodge Intrepid Fans

xtremexnyc

I did a search and some say 2750 CFM - 3125 CFM Does this sound about right?

Is it closer to the low side of 2750 CFM? Or on the higher side?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Fwiw the posts I've seen 93-97 are 3000 +/- courtesy of "v6 sleeper" here

Just bought a "4 seasons" brand fan set and it looks to be pretty decent quality. Have seen some cheaper units that look kinda crappy. Wouldn't be surprised if the cheapest units are on the low end of Perf

I got cheapo Dodge Intrepid fans from Autozone and had a 160 deg. tstat with an Alradaco radiator and the temp Never got over 160 with them driving in NC in the summer. Had to go to 180 for the street.

image.jpg
Just bought a "4 seasons" brand fan set and it looks to be pretty decent quality. Have seen some cheaper units that look kinda crappy. Wouldn't be surprised if the cheapest units are on the low end of Perf

I bought the same brand and I am extremely happy with the price and how well it works

Just finished the install of the 4 seasons unit. Looks fantastic in there with an Alradco radiator. Not knowing any better, you'd think these are meant for Regals and not Intrepids. Plenty of room to clear the Precision SLIC.

Just finished the install of the 4 seasons unit. Looks fantastic in there with an Alradco radiator. Not knowing any better, you'd think these are meant for Regals and not Intrepids. Plenty of room to clear the Precision SLIC.

Steve,

Dual or single fan? Can you provide a link?

TIA

Some modification required?
Cut off the "ears" and trim off the edge along the pass side to fit the radiator tank. Drill holes for mounting bolts. Use stock bracket on the bottom, 1/4" spacers. Fab L brackets to hold the top.

Cut off the "ears" and trim off the edge along the pass side to fit the radiator tank. Drill holes for mounting bolts. Use stock bracket on the bottom, 1/4" spacers. Fab L brackets to hold the top.

Yup!

Zip ties & intercooler plumbing held mine in place for fit and also for more than a few miles of test runs. Then followed BEATAV8 esentially - looks and runs great!

I'm converting my hot air to intercooled, now does a factory intercooled cooling fan setup suck? Is that why people are swapping?