1987 Limited TB white landau blue interior.

greeneyegi

I have a perfectly straight body.
8.5 out of ten interior
99% stock car.
Runs perfect, trans perfect,smogs etc.
It has surface rust on car but none on frame etc.
Needs paint or run the way it is.
I need to get rid of.
Im trying to move out of ca and need to get rid of car.
7k.
A couple members know the car and can chime in on her.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 813
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 725
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 676
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 674
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 730
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 622
cmon guys this thing is not as bad as the pics show .Absolutly perfectly straight.Not a dent and aruns like new.the

That's a good price on that Limited. If I were in the market right now I would have bought that car. Always liked the white Limiteds with that color interior. Seriously can't believe it hasn't sold yet. GLWS!!!

Turbobuick forum wasn't working right so i didn't find your old add about this car when i was at cali between jan. 14-31 and because of that i bought god damn 83 monte carlo ss. It wasn't too bad deal with freshly installed LS1, but would liked this one much more... Well, maybe next year when i come from Finland to cali i can find something fun like this if i first get my c10 truck sold.

Nice congrats! if you were closer i would have been all over it, but i couldn't be a further distance away lol

Yea man, white limited landau column shift split bench...on my bucket list
with the patina id save that all day really cool ... can't reproduce it ... and put the heart of a lion in it and the legs of a cheetah would be so bad ass... and then have the very rare landau to keep supple and firm :p