What would YOU guys like to see for a Black Friday sale?

What do you want to see for a Black Friday Sale?

• Gee M Racing Headers (In Street and Race versions)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suspension Parts (HR Rear Swaybar comes to mind)

• Weldon Fuel Pumps for those running large external pumps

• Total voters

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
So for those who do not know me, I am part of Boosted RPS (Racing Products & Services), the newest vendor for this site. My partners Kendall and Chris are the other two people involved with RPS.

Being as we are the new guys on the block, we wanted to take a census of what the Buick community would like to see offered for a Black Friday special. I know that personally when I have looked at specials from companies in the past, a lot of times they are selling stuff that I don't really need or am not interested in.

Well, we aim to cease incidents like that from ever happening! We would like you to please vote and / or post up what you would like to see offered for this year's Black Friday specials.

If you have any ideas that are not listed in the poll, please post them up!

For those not familiar with our company, our website is www.boostedrps.com Please take a look around the site to get an idea of what we carry and the parts we offer.

We are still adding new products to the site, but if you see something that you would like to get a price on, and it is not listed on the site, please send me a PM here or shoot me or Kendall a text. My cell is 707 362 6030, Kendall's is 620-717-3687.

I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

-Tyler