You can type here any text you want

whats the deal ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2quick

why wont any body at least make a offer on my 77000 actual mile 87 GN with fresh motor turbo and intercooler i can e-mail pics if anyones interested

Don't take this personally, but your add doesn't really give that much information about the car. Maybe a more detailed description and some pictures would help.
:)

Supply and demand there are lots of nice GN's for sale on this site and other places. The market usually determines the price. I agree a more detailed description would help you sell the car.

I may know someone looking for a GN in Bowling Green or Alvaton to be exact. Who built the motor and what's in it. What turbo, Transmission, torque convertor, Intercooler and all other mods are on it? Wheels, scan tool, shape of paint and interior? What are you asking for it? Looking for a trade? Thanks.

alvaton

yeah i might be interested in a partial trade the paint on the car is 7 out of 10 int is 8 out of 10 the engine was redone by eddie herrington here in scottsville he s a pro the turbo is new t44 the intercooler is a new stretch the engine was bored the heads ported and polished i have all the reciepts whoever you have in mind in alvaton ky is only 15 mins away if you have e-mail address i can send some pics THANKS

I had my heads done at Herrington Auto in Scottsville, kind of near the Dollar General headquarters. Is this the same guy that did your motor? Email me your phone number as my father-in-law is looking to pickup a GN. He's got a built 89 Mustang he's looking to trade. SpoolinWH1@aol.com

Back