Wheel fittment?

I dont see why they wouldn’t fit. Typical backspacing I saw people run when I read through the official wheel and tire sticky was a 15x7 3.5” bs or 15x8 4”bs, so you’re within the safe range of not rubbing with those.

Thanks for the feedback. I am worried the bolt pattern will not match up. It says they have a 5 x 4 1/2 and I think our cars have a 5 x 4 3/4 pattern so I am not sure if they will work. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

I read the sticky Good wheel and tire info and it states the bolt pattern is 5 by 4 3/4. It is just above your original post and has lots of info

Thanks for the feedback. I am worried the bolt pattern will not match up. It says they have a 5 x 4 1/2 and I think our cars have a 5 x 4 3/4 pattern so I am not sure if they will work. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

Our cars are indeed 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern. The wheels in the link you posted show them having a 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern.
It looks like they will bolt up no problem.

correct, our cars use the 5x4 3/4 pattern.

FYI, The link in your first post shows 5x4 3/4 pattern.

Sorry guys I was looking at the wrong number. They are they same bolt pattern. Thanks so much!