when you break something

That's me when I bust a knuckle trying to wrench on my car.......... but I throw the tool first.......

I had a bird that talked like that one time. Got him for a real deal at the pet store because of it. Anyway, one day I got so tired of him because he would not shut up. I mean it was "F--" this and "G-D" that and the language that bird knew. Well, I thought I would teach him a lesson so I came up with the idea that I would stick him in the freezer for few minutes to teach him a lesson. Anyway, I forgot about him for almost half an hour. When I got him out the poor thing was just about dead. Cruel, I know but it seem to work, because when he started to thaw out he began to apologize for his language. He said, "I'm sorry sir, please forgive my language, I forgot my manners. It will not happen again, I promise." I said good and accepted his apology. The bird then asked if he could please ask me one question. I told him to go ahead and he asked, "What the hell did the turkey do?":rolleyes::LOL:

My mechanic's wife (most of you know who I'm talking about) had a parrot for over 20 years before he married her and at least 10 years following. It had a pretty extensive vocabulary.

Soon after he began dating her, I found it so strange how it learned so quickly how to say "F*cking Joey's an asshole". And it said it every time I was around!:eek:

I mean, where did this parrot learn how to say this sort of thing about me?! You would think it would need to be said pretty often in order for it to learn this fowl language.:rolleyes:

True story this time. When I was young we had a Myna (sp?) bird name Pete that was pretty smart. My mom would let him out of his cage and tell him to go wake my brother for school and Pete would fly down the hall calling my brother's name. He had several other tricks as well but the amount of words this bird could say was amazing and I swear he knew just what to say and when to say it for maximum effect. Now my parents didn't cuss and we have no idea where he picked the word up from but one day a preacher came to visit and as he was leaving he said a prayer. As soon as the preacher said A-men, Pete very loudly told the preacher, "Go to Hell." My mom scolded Pete and told him to be ashamed and Pete then said in a quite voice, "Be ashamed, be ashamed."
I had a cousin that lived out of town that would visit every couple of months. Her and her first husband John had split up and after a few months she started bringing her new boyfriend Ted with her when she would visit. Anyway, every time they came, Pete would ask them, "Where's John?". Ted sure hated that bird.