Which line lock to buy ?

ikle

I am going to install a line lock soon and was wondering which line lock to buy. I am looking for a quality and reliable unit. I was leaning towards Hurst but during my research Scott from GNS mentioned he had issues with them and no longer uses them. I know back in the day Hurst was the one to get but what is the consensus now ?

Thanks for your help

Call Jack Cotton. You don't have to cut any lines with his. It's plug-n-play. I show how to install it on one of my vids from my YouTube channel.

FWIW Ive ran across issues with the JEGS brand LL keeping pressure towards the calipers and causing the brakes to drag

They are all just about the same . It is just a solenoid that blocks the fluid from going back to the reservoir so I would just find the best deal on one . I bought a new one from eBay for like $25 and has worked just fine for the past 5 years . This is just my opinion and I’m sure there will be ppl that disagree but this is what I’ve found to be true take it or leave it .

We offer a "Complete" kit! Plug n Play with solenoid mounting bracket, Stainless steel braided line, Rebuildable solenoid....
https://www.gnsperformance.com/brakes-g-body

20181130_164323.jpg
LLK3.jpg

I bought my Line Loc from GNS Performance. Quality piece, easy to install. Awesome customer support! I could have bought a $25 Fleece-Bay solenoid but where would we be without GNS Performance, Caspers Electronics, Hartline Performance, Highway Stars, Arizona GN, SpoolFool, Alky Control, HR PartsNStuff, Full Throttle, just to name a few. We need these people....SUPPORT OUR VENDORS!