Who has a Fast E dash, and where is it mounted

You can see it mounted right below the gauges
56f407aa477b7832ede18c0217bdc980.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Right where my scanmaster was, in my line of sight... my only beef is it isn't dimmable and the boost still doesnt read correctly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170714-094546.png
    Screenshot_20170714-094546.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 253
Mine is a couple years old, im sure it has been fixed by now. I sent it to cal for an update but it didnt fix it, ill send it back this winter. The boost reads absolute instead of gauge

Mine is a couple years old, im sure it has been fixed by now. I sent it to cal for an update but it didnt fix it, ill send it back this winter. The boost reads absolute instead of gauge
How don't put have it fastened?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Its mounted to the windshield with the included suction cup mount and the bottom rests on the top of the dash, its ni e and solid and doesnt jiggle around.

Its mounted to the windshield with the included suction cup mount and the bottom rests on the top of the dash, its ni e and solid and doesnt jiggle around.
I have no idea how you ready question. Stupid phone. Lol
Thanks, looks clean.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

e719df3f266631dfe41dc21354e001fb.jpg

Bought a flat plate on Amazon (search for isaddle adapter plate circular adhesive dash) and mounted it on the deck above the climate controls. Then just used the suction cup that came with it.

Last edited:
I dont think theres a setup for edash, you can see the map kpa on the screen and the mechanical boost/vac gauge doesnt match the "boost" parameter. Cal said it was a glitch and needed to be reflashed with the latest update. I had sent it for an update last year while the nationals were going on, he was pretty straight out haha.