Who is the guy to beat this year ?

I think he is already scared or we would have heard from him. I'm calling you out Dave .

I think I can take him if I run on all six for the whole 1/4 . I beat him last time we raced . Well at least for the first hundred feet.

i'm gonna beat both of you bums:) just fired upthe tso car yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's BAD ASS!!!

i'm gonna beat both of you bums:) just fired upthe tso car yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's BAD ASS!!!

Garage racing already... We don't even have any snow. Awesome, right now Brad has the edge.:biggrin::biggrin:
But Turbo-T is coming on strong.

Maybe we can go to the big z-max 4 wide track and I can take them both out with one pass .

Hey that gives us room for one more . Turbo T could bring both his cars out for a beat down .:biggrin:

Come on back turbo t I didn't mean to scare you off . What if I give you the back tire ?

MMMM I like toast ! Those big doughnuts on the back of that toaster don't scare me . Takes more than five seconds to make toast. :biggrin:

MMMM I like toast ! Those big doughnuts on the back of that toaster don't scare me . Takes more than five seconds to make toast. :biggrin:

Damnnn, Brad eating his Wheaties this week.......:biggrin:

Alright boys , you want the thunder you got it!! This year I'm comin and hell is comin with me. You got that, HELL is comin with me!!!! That 199 pass I made in BG was just the beginning.

Love,
Dave Fiscus