You can type here any text you want

who rebuilds TH 350 to hold 600hp

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Looking for a good rebuild,,something that will hold 500+ hp,I have a TH350 and heard they can be built to hold as much as a TH40o...but use less energy...
anyone???:smile:

i dont know how familier you are with the eastern Iowa area, but there is a very good transmission shop located in Iowa City, Ia. Its called Fountain Transmission, they do very good quality work.

I would contact Jimmy at Jimmy's transmission in Mundelion. He specializes in turbo buicks. He works during the evening. Somebody here should have a phone number. Brad

DRC has a killer TH350! Turbocliff has been very low 9's on his and I just put one in my car also...... Great price also. Can buy a few of them for a price of a good 200 trans..

Nick,what does DRC stand for.didnt find them in A net search...:smile:

Drc Transmissions
179 Randall St, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-1014
Contact Phone: (847) 364-5523

Looking for a good rebuild,,something that will hold 500+ hp,I have a TH350 and heard they can be built to hold as much as a TH40o...but use less energy...
anyone???:smile:
Jannis Transmissions in Akron OH 1-330-753-6609. reasonable & top notch customer service. I have one of his TH350's in my car & I have gone 9.40's @ 148mph. were are hoping to get the 60' worked out & make some mid 8 sec. passes in the fall when the temp. drops. there are VERY few people that can say they can buid an 8 sec TH350, but Vince Jannis will be able to say that this fall.

DRC has a killer TH350! Turbocliff has been very low 9's on his and I just put one in my car also...... Great price also. Can buy a few of them for a price of a good 200 trans..

is there a site for this or them, elk grove is rite by my house, when i get back i may be interested in them, whats in that tranny that you know off the top of your head?

You can check out Redneck Performance I really like their stuff great prices too. I have their tbrake valve body and it works great. I've beat the snot out of it.

Back