Who's ready for Bowling Green?!!?

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
With no other Buick events for me this summer, im sure ready for BG....i have the fever....ready to hang out with the Buick community...
Who else is planning on make the trip?

We've GOT to stay at the traditional roach motel.....lol.....
But, SHOCKING NEWS;
Im driving the test T this year!!! Woot woot.....(no trailering my 13 second race car this year, lol)

We've GOT to stay at the traditional roach motel.....lol.....
But, SHOCKING NEWS;
Im driving the test T this year!!! Woot woot.....(no trailering my 13 second race car this year, lol)

SAY IT ISNT SO...I am just in shock!! LOL

Looking at first time visit too... what's a newcomer to do? Won't be racing as I want to get stuff sorted out properly first and not worth showing my car either. Good swap meets, afterparty and general race watching? :)

What's the best place to stay?

I wamti
Looking at first time visit too... what's a newcomer to do? Won't be racing as I want to get stuff sorted out properly first and not worth showing my car either. Good swap meets, afterparty and general race watching? :)

What's the best place to stay?

Car show on friday which is fun...i enjoy the swap meet all weekend...and of course the racing.....hang out in the pits, see whats everones combo is ,and what works for them.....and someone may need a hand...you can park in the pits too...
I believe the best western by the interstate is the host hotel.

I've been 3 times since 91 and was really concerned about theft. Last year we left our car at home. That wasn't fun but we don't race it either.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've been 3 times since 91 and was really concerned about theft. Last year we left our car at home. That wasn't fun but we don't race it either.

Im concered with theft too...but ive got some serious security on the car...wont stop a tow truck, but ive got that covered too....alarm, two way remote, gps, etc, etc.....
Im gonna drive, looking forward to hearing that turbo v6 humm all the way..

Im concered with theft too...but ive got some serious security on the car...wont stop a tow truck, but ive got that covered too....alarm, two way remote, gps, etc, etc.....
Im gonna drive, looking forward to hearing that turbo v6 humm all the way..

I've gone every year for the past 10 or years.I've taken the Limited a few times but will be the first for the GN.A few of us from this area go every year and knock on wood never had a problem with theft,I beleive what happened a couple of years ago was some low lifes passing through.From what I've seen 99%of the people in BG are good people.Also as far as hotels-motels I always stay at one that has the door to the room on the outside and can normally park right outside my door or real close and feel a little more comfortable about it and that way you could hear your alarm going off if someone was trying to mess with your car.Looking forward to meeting good people and usually learn some new things!!

The wife and I are trying to go... We will see as time gets closer though.

So what the consensus on a hotel to stay at that is central to all the activity? Hang in parking lot, close to track etc? I'm thinking of hitting the BG Corvette plant if they are finally open again too.

I got some points to burn for some free nights so I might stay at two different places.