winter storage question

Black3

Fargan sneaky bastages!
When a car is put away for the winter, covered and in the garage is it better to keep the windows up or cracked for more air circulation?

I always kept mine up. Put bounce drier sheets in the car and that will help keep the mice out sounds goofy but it works.Keeps ants away too:biggrin:

Stuff to do..

Change the oil, use the drier sheets as mentioned ... around doors, floors, trunk matt, under hood insulation etc. I relieve the pressure on the window weatherstrip so it doesn't stay compressed. Over fill the tires so they stay round. I uses fuel additive and fill gas tank. I use float charger and every month or so start the car run heat and then AC and back the car in and out a few times if possible - and shut down after through warm up. So far so good over the last few years ... thats during the WI winters with an unheated building.

I guess there are alternatives like remove the battery etc. This is just my routine. HTH - good luck.

I keep the tanks full and the battery disconnected. Windows rolled down so I can get in and out easily. I try to push the rear ends out of the garage every once in a while and let them run to operating temperature. Then back inside they go. I don't have mice or other visitors but the dryer sheets do keep the car smelling good..;)