Wiper Motor / washer Assembly

87we410877

Looking for a washer assembly. Not really sure how to describe it, but its the housing the washer pump goes into and mounts to the motor. I will be getting a new pump and motor so i dont need that.

Please, if you have one, i need it to be mint, no cracks no scratches and most importantly, the tabs that hold the washer pump in need to be perfect and not brittle.

Let me know what youve got!

Thank You
Tyler 516-356-6238

The part that the washer pump slides into is the motor and housing. They are hard to find in great shape used. GM was selling rebuilt units don’t know if they still have them available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The part that the washer pump slides into is the motor and housing. They are hard to find in great shape used. GM was selling rebuilt units don’t know if they still have them available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can find the wiper motor anywhere. Cardone, AC delco. But it doesnt look like it comes with the black housing for the washer pump.

I can find the wiper motor anywhere. Cardone, AC delco. But it doesnt look like it comes with the black housing for the washer pump.

I'm not exactly sure what you need but think I have a motor/housing - w/o the pump. Fairly sure about the black housing - I'll get a pic. It should clean up well. It might be able to help you anyway.
Bob

first pic is out of classic industries catalog
second one out original parts group catalog image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
hope this helps , since all the buzz lately on our cars these places have almost everything the catalogs are free too

I am fairly certain this is one of the two (one from an 86 T & one from an 87 GN ) I had. Definitely not mint but it looks like a good candidate for total clean up, tear down, & reassembly. Install a new pump and go. I did that with the other one & it turned out great for my total GN rebuild.

Look it over. No pump with it.
DSCN9751.JPGDSCN9754.JPGDSCN9755.JPGDSCN9756.JPG

I've got an OEM black GM plastic windshield wiper motor cover off my 87 GN.
Nice condition, no cracks $50 shipped

You have a lot of replies and it gets a little confusing to read. Are you still looking? This is what I have.

Attachments

• wiper motor.jpg
    wiper motor.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
You have a lot of replies and it gets a little confusing to read. Are you still looking? This is what I have.

Well, I need another one. My nephew smashed mine apart. How much for the whole thing since the last one I spend $40 on must have been missing something and tore the park switch blue thing on the inside apart.

What does the washer pump housing look like? Do you have a pic of the other side?

I am literally about to commit suicide over this fucking washer motor / pump I have been trying to get to work for a god damn month now.

Please text me pics or call. Thanks!

Tyler 516-356-6238

I am fairly certain this is one of the two (one from an 86 T & one from an 87 GN ) I had. Definitely not mint but it looks like a good candidate for total clean up, tear down, & reassembly. Install a new pump and go. I did that with the other one & it turned out great for my total GN rebuild.

Look it over. No pump with it.
View attachment 332184View attachment 332185View attachment 332186View attachment 332187

Do you still have this? I need it. I want the whole thing please. Lmk. Please. Tyler 516-356-6238

why don't you want a brand new one that numerous vendors have

I searched both those websites and could not find it. It needs to be original not aftermarket not a different shape none of that. And I already bought a new motor and everythjng. Just not the plastic cover. Twice. I need the whole assemble. I bought the cover alone, put it together and the thjng ripped itself apart. On top of that, before hand, there was no way I could imagine the thing would work as there is no way for the blue lever thing to move back once the rod from the motor hits hit. Show me a link and I’ll check out what they have. I’m fucking done!!!! Spending money on this car I’ve got $40,000 Into and I’ll get maybe that if I’m lucky. I’m literally losing it over here.

Attachments

• 3E28406D-9386-4001-8E07-43B6F550D5C7.jpeg
    3E28406D-9386-4001-8E07-43B6F550D5C7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • 8515F3A8-4EB2-47EF-8F8B-306CE1F8EF79.jpeg
    8515F3A8-4EB2-47EF-8F8B-306CE1F8EF79.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
I will haul it out in the morning and take a few pics. I will also connect it to a battery to ensure the motor still functions. There is no pump in it but the black plastic housing that holds the pump is solid. I would be looking at $50 plus shipping. I normally like to ship via USPS and accept payment via a USPS money order once you have received it and are happy.

I will haul it out in the morning and take a few pics. I will also connect it to a battery to ensure the motor still functions. There is no pump in it but the black plastic housing that holds the pump is solid. I would be looking at $50 plus shipping. I normally like to ship via USPS and accept payment via a USPS money order once you have received it and are happy.

Sounds great. I have a new motor and a new pump motor. But I would like the entire assembly please. Thank you again

Here are some pics. I will have to make a couple of jumper cables to test the motor so I need a little time.
IMG_20190321_111927.jpg
IMG_20190321_111839.jpg
IMG_20190321_111846.jpg
IMG_20190321_111853.jpg
IMG_20190321_111905.jpg
IMG_20190321_111927.jpg