Wiring harness removal

Buickturbo85

Loves The Buicks
Does anybody know how to remove the engine wiring harness from the car? I'm having some major difficulty gaining access to the pass side firewall area where the harness passes through. What do I have to remove to get to this thing? I thought maybe I could just slide the plastic wheel well down enough to get my arm in, but no dice. Does the wheel well have to be completely removed? Any help is appreciated. Been fighting this one for about an hour now.:mad: Thanks.

corbin

I don't know if the fender/fenderwell need to be removed (can't remember), but it makes it easy to do if they are off.

The two times I pulled a wiring harness, the fender and inner fender were both taken off first.

Hate to ask this, but how do you access all the bolts holding the fender well in place? Looks like there are a couple out of reach below the heater core. Or am I missing something? Thanks for the help guys.

I found by just removing the fender with the wheel well on that it save me alot of time and bloodly knuckles. I could not get at those screws/bolts that you are talking about. Good Luck