wisconsin guys

another WI guy

In snowy Madison - more coming again today!@#!:(

so lets all plan a day and go to the grate lakes. I am hoping to get my car in the 7's

7's, wow, whats your combo? There are quite a few chicago area/so. wisconsin members that get together for track days during the summer usually DaGrove or Byron.:cool:

Another here from the Janesville area.

We just had one move from here to the Sauk County WI area. (bummer). Good mechanic and knows TR's. He has worked on both of mine

A few are along the stateline area as well.

Anyone here own the GN with gta/gnx style rims that I periodicly see on Fri. Mornings at Central Christian Church in Beloit???

Hello

We just had one move from here to the Sauk County WI area. (bummer). Good mechanic and knows TR's. He has worked on both of mine

Anyone here own the GN with gta/gnx style rims that I periodicly see on Fri. Mornings at Central Christian Church in Beloit???

Is the guy in Sauk area on this board? I get up that way quite often.
dwall

You must be talking about Justin, it is a bummer he had to move, he is a very good friend of mine. You ever need any help with yours pm me on here if you cannot get it up to Justin. I have the WE4 T here in Janesville and I think I've met you before when you had your '85?

Yep

You must be talking about Justin, it is a bummer he had to move, he is a very good friend of mine. You ever need any help with yours pm me on here if you cannot get it up to Justin. I have the WE4 T here in Janesville and I think I've met you before when you had your '85?

My 84. You guys came with the trailer and hauled it back to his shop. I remember when you showed up and I thought "another guy asking what is wrong with my Monte Carlo" Then you said that you had an 87 we4 and your buddy has a GN AND a repair shop. You guys really got me out of a jam. Also nice car!

He indicated he would be around the Reedsburg area and will still be checking the board. If/When I need help I will PM either of you.

Dwall... yes he is on the board. jc53115(? correct me if I am wrong there badwe4) Not sure how he is set up yet for a shop, but if you need a good TR guy in WI he is it.

Dwall... yes he is on the board. jcj53115(? correct me if I am wrong there badwe4) Not sure how he is set up yet for a shop, but if you need a good TR guy in WI he is it.[/QUOTE]

Jim, that is correct. He should be up and running by now, I'm sure he'll read this and chime in eventually. He and I have been working on these cars for a while now and I would recommend anyone in the area to PM him if they need any work done, I don't have the shop space to do anything major.:)

I live in Beloit.......didn't know there were that many of us around here, I never hardly see any TR's around here. Course nobody sees mine too often either as I hardly ever drive it!!!!

Tom

A few of us are always out on nice nights in Janesville and we meet up with the locals and shoot the breeze and then do a little street racin' once and a while.

I live in Beloit.......didn't know there were that many of us around here, I never hardly see any TR's around here. Course nobody sees mine too often either as I hardly ever drive it!!!!

Tom

1badwe4 has one of the nicests WE4's I have seen. I think there may be a few mods to it, but not sure.:biggrin:

I see you may have some tires. PM me if you do with a phone number. If not PM me anyways since it is nice to know of another TR (or two per your sig) in Beloit. We just moved here from Janesville in September. I probably had the GN out in Beloit maybe 3 times since we moved there.