Woodward Wednesday

Turboslots

Its that time of year again for the Buick and TA Turbo meet on Woodward on Wednesday Aug.16th 2017. We will meet across the street from the Moose Preserve, same as last year. It is a better vantage point to see the cars on Woodward and its in the shade also. Everybody tries to get there 'around' 5:00 or so. Hope to see you all there. Drive Safe. Russ

I'm going to be in town for some company meetings, so I'm about 90% sure that I'll be able to go. Hopefully some of my old MBTC friends will be able to go as well.

Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Across from the Moose Preserve on Woodward, I believe it is the front of the Staples parking lot. Starts around 4 or so.

IMG_2532.JPG
Gonna try and make tomorrow, headed down today and went yesterday. Anybody else gonna be down there today

We will be actually just north of Square Lake Road on the West side of the street. Its just north of Kirbys Coney Island. In the Staples parking Lot up against Woodward.

IMG_4742.JPG
I arrived a little bit late but there were still lots of turbo buicks. I'll try to post a couple pics.
Here are my cars after hanging out on Woodward all week!
Lots of cleaning to do.
KID