You can type here any text you want

woohoo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fast6

Got my 1st kill tonite.:) Been fishing forever and finally hooked something tonight.

Was at the local cruise in and noticed a dakato r/t that sounded pretty good roll through. Didn't think much about it other than it sounded good.
Fast fwd about an hour. The kid and I leave the cruise and I roll down a side street, go wot and check the numbers, everything is good so I up the boost to 21#:biggrin:

Start heading to the house and I see a r/t pulling out of a burger king. I ask my son if that was the one from the cruise in? He says yeah, it is. So I slow and we both make a turn onto a 4-lane. I break boost and let him roll up next to me. He gives me the thumbs up and I hear his exhaust note scream so I let off the break and shoot out in front of him in no time. Just kept pulling on him and put a ****load of lenghts on him before he could say holy ****! We get to the next light and I wait for him. He asks how much boost I am running? I tell him about 20-21. He said his dad used to have one running 16# and that it was quick but he had no idea how much faster they are at 20#:biggrin:

I have to give credit to turbo dave for some info he posted up.

Excellent. I should be back in the burg end of may with the t. Good to know there is still some action around.

Back