You can type here any text you want

WTB 87 GN or T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

extranjeo

Looking for a clean and dependable 87 GN or T-Type, stock or mods ok. Looking to spend around $12,000, or less of course. Or trade up/down/even on a super clean 1971 Nova. 58,000 original miles. Originally a slant six grandma car, now a big block screamer. Has a 427 Big Block, 930cfm Holley Carb Shop Double Pumper, Victor Jr. manifold, iron heads with 2.19 valves, forged crank, 11.6 compression ratio, Scat H-beam rods, Comp .714 solid roller cam, ARP and studs throughout, valve girdles, Mallory & MSD ignition through-out, MSD 6-AL box, 7 quart oil pan, NOS Cheater System with purge system (unused), 20 miles on NEW motor. New Hooker Super Comp 2 inch headers with new DynoMax mufflers. No drag race passes yet. New water pump, new alternator, new fuel pump, new aluminum radiator, new 3300 cfm fan, new ralley rims with new drag radials and tires around, new brakes front and back, new TH-350 Turbo trans with new 3600 stall GER converter, rebuilt rear with new 4.11 and spool. New B&M shifter with working nuetral safety and reverse lights. New front drag shocks, trunk mount battery. New 4 inch Glasstek cowl hood. Runs 180 degrees on the street in Arizona in the summer! All the gauges, Body and interior are GORGEOUS!! Not chopped nor butchered. The rear lips are not even rolled! Cortez silver exterior, black bench seat interior.Have many new extra parts to go with. IT SCREAMS!! Have family obligations, and basicaly my family is afraid to get in the car with me! I would like to keep the deal in the southwest as it would be easier for me and you. That is what I have, what do you have for a trade? No junk please. Email for pics (should have them ready in a few days) and send what you have. Will sell outright for $13,000.

Back