You can type here any text you want

wtb clean roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LV GN

looking for a clean mostly stock roller. can have no engine,trans,rear or interior. Len

Big Stu said:
What are you up to? :D
a friend here in vegas had a problem on the way to the track fri. night. his car was on a trailer and ended up on its roof. we have done a lot of work to his car. and want to install the drivetrain into something as nice as he had. we are glad he and his family came away unhurt and we can always fix the car.

LV GN said:
a friend here in vegas had a problem on the way to the track fri. night. his car was on a trailer and ended up on its roof. we have done a lot of work to his car. and want to install the drivetrain into something as nice as he had. we are glad he and his family came away unhurt and we can always fix the car.

Damn that does suck. Best of luck on the search len. :)

1986 Buick Grand National, never in an accident, only rust is a little spot on the front of each door. Undercarriage, rear wheel wells, etc is all very clean. Factory posi, all power, air works great. The interior is excellent. It only has 68k miles and is all original, I was thinking of pulling the motor and trans for my vette. I'd sell the car as a roller without motor and trans for $4500 then you can resell the interior and rear end, etc.
Email: JP2002LS1@AOL.COM

Back