WTB: direct scan, gauges, etc

litdog83z

Getting ready to mod the completely stock 87 GN i bought a couple months ago, and it has a few little quirks in it's running (nothing serious, just little annoying things) so I am going to buy most of the scan tools, etc first to get that figured out.

I'm looking for Direct Scan, good boost gauge, A-Pillar gauge pods... and would be interested in any other need-to-have gauges, etc...

I've got 3 gauges, Boost/Vacuum, Oil Pressure, Temp, they are 2 5/8" and are mechanical, black background w/white hand and numbers, and made by Autogage.

They are still mounted in my car. I'm replacing with a different size and color gauge.

If interested I'll shoot you a price.

HOW

I have a VDO 30lb Boost Guage in an A pillar single guage holder that is like new if you are interested. Let me know. Thanks!

I HAVE NEW AND USED VDO 30PSI BOOST GUAGES, ELECT. & MECHANICAL OIL PRESS GUAGES, PHANTOM RICH/LEAN GUAGE, ELECT.WATE TEMP GUAGE, VOLT GUAGE, 5" MONSTER TACH WITH SHIFT LITE, AND ALSO A ULTRA LITE 5" MONSTER TACH WITH SHIFT LITE THAT HAS RECALL AND 2 STAGE SHIFT LITE.