WTB: Stock 86 Wastegate Actuator

86BGN

If some one has one that is in good working order let me know, or if they have one and they would like to trade for an adjustable one I would be willing to trade. I would have to have the stock one first to replace the one on my car though.

Thanks,

Jeff

jeffhinterlong@hotmail.com

Ive got one thats non-adjustable. Its off an 86 GN and worked fine when pulled. I replaced the stock turbo with a TA49 so I dont need it nor do I need the turbo. If your interested Ill sell everything (turbo and all) for $100 plus shipping as the turbo does need a rebuild or make an offer on just the actuator. Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Originally posted by quicker6
Ive got one thats non-adjustable. Its off an 86 GN and worked fine when pulled. I replaced the stock turbo with a TA49 so I dont need it nor do I need the turbo. If your interested Ill sell everything (turbo and all) for $100 plus shipping as the turbo does need a rebuild or make an offer on just the actuator. Thanks,

Thanks for the reply Derek. I got in touch with Quick6'n'-K.C. since we both live in the same area, although I would much rather live in Hawaii :)

Originally posted by 86BGN
Thanks for the reply Derek. I got in touch with Quick6'n'-K.C. since we both live in the same area, although I would much rather live in Hawaii :)

No problem, that makes more sense! Its weird how people that live in Hawaii want to live in the mainland and people in the mainland want to live here. The one thing that sucks is the shipping factor expecially for LARGE items.