Xfi information for newbie

turbopat

I am going to purchase the whole plug and play kit from hartlineperformance but wanted to know if I need to change anything on my car first. Can I use my injectors? They are 60lb precision... is there anything else I’ll need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to purchase the whole plug and play kit from hartlineperformance but wanted to know if I need to change anything on my car first. Can I use my injectors? They are 60lb precision... is there anything else I’ll need?

You can run the injectors you have. When doing the install you'll need to remove the MAF sensor, relocate the air temp sensor, and put the WBO2 in the downpipe. All of this is our directions. We also include a stainless WBO2 bung.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

You can run the injectors you have. When doing the install you'll need to remove the MAF sensor, relocate the air temp sensor, and put the WBO2 in the downpipe. All of this is our directions. We also include a stainless WBO2 bung.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I didn’t know if the low impedance or high impedance injector would be a problem? Which one can you not run with the stock ECM?

I didn’t know if the low impedance or high impedance injector would be a problem? Which one can you not run with the stock ECM?

The stock unmodified computer uses high impedance injectors. The ecu can be modified to run low impedance.

The XFI can / will use either low impedance or hi.

As it states in the "help" section the "ING" light will be brighter with the high impedance injectors.

The section answered many questions I had when I installed my system last summer.

Download the computerprogram part from their web site and read up.

http://www.cpgnation.com/