You can type here any text you want

Zr1 Corvette

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chopped39

For sale:( 1990 ZR1 CORVETTE 33.000 MILES FROM TEXAS.NEEDS TIRES DUE TO DRY ROTTING. SOME OF THE WEATHER STRIPS HAVE TO BE REPLACED DUE THE TEXAS HEAT. HAS 1995 STYLE RIMS. CHARCOAL GRAY WITH GRAY INTERIOR. $28,000.00 .OBO .tHIS CAR IS A BLAST TO DRIVE. HAVE TO SELL ALL MY TOYS TO PUT 87 LIMITED BACK TOGETHER.:biggrin: ALSO HAVE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER AND ZR1 PROMO KIT. CAR HAS TWO TOPS

For sale:( 1990 ZR1 CORVETTE 33.000 MILES FROM TEXAS.NEEDS TIRES DUE TO DRY ROTTING. SOME OF THE WEATHER STRIPS HAVE TO BE REPLACED DUE THE TEXAS HEAT. HAS 1995 STYLE RIMS. CHARCOAL GRAY WITH GRAY INTERIOR. $28,000.00 .OBO .tHIS CAR IS A BLAST TO DRIVE. HAVE TO SELL ALL MY TOYS TO PUT 87 LIMITED BACK TOGETHER.:biggrin: ALSO HAVE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER AND ZR1 PROMO KIT. CAR HAS TWO TOPS

Sell the ZR 1 and buy 2 pristine lmiteds for 14K ea,and ship me yours for the great idea and less headachs....Pm me for my address;) ;)

to many boxes

It would take way to many boxes to ship my car. I hope that vette goes . body shop wants body of my car out of there.to hard to move around with no frame under it. last frame off i do. what a nightmare

Back