You can type here any text you want

GS Nationals!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nick I have talked with you several times on the phone and would enjoy meeting you and your wife , Look forward seeing you there , I will buy the first round .

Nick is more fun in real life, his wife is definitely the better half ;) wait that's what they say about me also. Must be a Buick thing.

I hope to go again this year but it's not looking good at the moment.

Looking for help & confirmation on ALL of the RACE CLASSES for the BG Nats 2019 to post in the GSXTRA & for sponsor info.
Today (July 10th) was the deadline to get sponsor info in to be printed in the GSXTRA. We might have a couple more days, but need to get info to me or Rick Jegl ASAP. I will also get the info onto the new GSCA website (COMING SOON!)

Here is what I see as race classes this year.
PLEASE let me know if any are NOT active, or have changed letters, or if I missed any:

TSO
TSM
THS
TAI
TPB
TSE
TSA
GSR
SUPER 16
BRACKET 1
BRACKET 2
BRACKET 3

wish I could go and see all the action and meet all you guys but I'm scheduled to overseed the golf course for the winter months , aaaahhhh maybe next year

Back