Has anyone installed a Bosch Iboost brake system in a Buick?

LEGACY_GN

I saw a post in the hybrid section for a Camaro with a turbo v6, but wondering what adapters are needed to bolt up to a Buick.

This is the company that is making the bracket to fit it to a TR. If you have the powermaster wiring it will be real easy to hook up.

Post from Scott on it.

I saw a coming soon post on facebook. I have been holding out on a hydroboost setup. Do we know if these will be at a better price point?

I just purchased the adapter to use a 2017-2022 Honda Accord IBooster. The honda has the electircal plugs clocked differently. It is supposed to look better plus I purchased a booster from a 9k mile Honda for $100. Then there is a company called Backbay Customs that makes an adapter for the Wilwood or Baer Remaster mc. Gen 2 booster only needs a 40 amp fused hot, hot after ignition and ground to work.

Some pictures of the assembly.
Honda Baer 2.jpg
Honda Baer.jpg

Hot damn, a combo electric/hydro.

I can't find the psi specs on this but I'll assume it's similar to hydro or electric and like 2000psi+?

And when the car battery dies etc, what's the result for braking, there a comment on brake pedal pumps after shut off?
As most of us know, we're not on vacuum because it looks cool. LOL

Very cool, thanks for posting.

Hot damn, a combo electric/hydro.

I can't find the psi specs on this but I'll assume it's similar to hydro or electric and like 2000psi+?

And when the car battery dies etc, what's the result for braking, there a comment on brake pedal pumps after shut off?
As most of us know, we're not on vacuum because it looks cool. LOL

Very cool, thanks for posting.
The iBooster just assists pushing the rod in based of a sensor. Without it working I think you would be like having vacuum with out vacuum.

Video on how it works: