Low 11's High 10's

oneg360

Super "Mario" Monjet
What more do you think I need Current mods are in my SIG.
Im going to buy a set of Champion Iron Heads, Roller Cam Kit, HrParts SwayBar, Ls1 Translator and MAF.

looks like your on your way....good luck with your build :smile: A duel shot of alky won't hurt :biggrin:

If lou is doing ur work then ur setup with irons and roller setup should net u 10s fairly easily and under 24psi. Ur setup now has the potential for low 11s pre heads and cam

Im going to buy a set of Champion Iron Heads, Roller Cam Kit, HrParts SwayBar, Ls1 Translator and MAF.

Powerlogger and Wideband.. Just to do it SAFELY.:wink: My build is sim to yours and I have sim goals...Good Luck!!

Yup...just stick to Lou's program.
He'll get you there safely and reliably....just.....listen...;)

no reason for XFI, the car is perfectly capable with the stock ecm and a good chip. If you want to do it safe, then use a turbotweak 6.0 chip with wideband tracking and call it good.

Unless your good at tuning or have nice friends that can help you tune it I would stay away from it. I'm sure you can get there safely and easily without it. It is nice but i dont know how to mess with that thing.

I already have alky and Im not in the mod to constantly keep tinkering with things, I think Im going to let Lou tune car and maybe do a dyno run just for kicks and see what happens.

Another vote for NO XFI. Keep it simple and you will be happy. I've had both. You should be close with everything listed.;)

...just sayin...anyone I've known who went XFI and didn't have the time on their hands to constantly tweak it...completely hated it...especially in a daily driver...

Daily driver, low 11 high 10 duty stick with stock ECM and the right TT chip for your combo...and....

Just listen.... to Papa Lou about what to do to get it there since he's your builder. ;)
You will not be dissapointed and will have a very safe and reliable combo.

So u need a powerlogger to run a 6.0? I have a wideband and was Gunna get a 6.0 to replace my 5.6 for the target a/f option