track time guess- next friday

crazygn

10's here i come
Iam going to the track next friday with some new mods:D . Just for some fun lets guess some times. I dont have my tranny back yet but thats ok.

last week i ran
60' -- 2.28
1/8-- 8.7@89mph
1/4-- 13.06@110.10

this was with a leak at the turbo[small] 93 street chip, 110cam2, and 22-23 psi stock headers.

Next weeks runs are with, hooker headers and crossover, 112 quadairchip and 112 cam2.

with the new quad air 93 chip the car seems to spool faster and pull harder then before so i hope the 112 chip works nice.These runs will be at 22-23 psi , chip is 26*. and the car will rev to 5700 now.

let the guess begin

:D my guess is 12.70 @ 116:eek:

No guesses from me!!! :p

But just curious...I seemed to have missed the reason why your car couldn't rev higher...Now you say it'll rev to 5700??? What did the problem end up being??? MAF???

Okay, okay...I'll guess...I think you may e.t. a little better than your guess and probably about the same mph!!! ;)

We played with some vac line to the trans that heped a little , but the new chip that was made for the ta49 and 50lb injectors runs nice and will let it rev higher:confused: The maf will be here soon i hope so i can get the translator hooked up .

still have the 1800-2000 stall, the brf trans is being rebuilt now and the ac stall is getting cut open and i might stall it to 3000.

i also back fired last time at the track like it did not want to hold the rpms past 5200 , so i let off some at the end, so i think i can pick up some mph with the headers , 112 chip,

maf and the right trans and stall will be what iam waiting for.

why do you think its going to catch on fire. :eek: Not many guess on here , maybe this is not as fun as i thought it would be.

If you guys think its going to blow up you can post that to or a time and speed.:D

My brothers to lazy to gohis girl friend wont let him;)

i see how it is . ill go but im not bring the fire extinguisher im bring some gas :eek: :eek:

im just playing i woulding do a thing like that . i need you to work on my car:D

jason

That's what I thought he was saying but was making sure. I'd love to see you run 11's you sure have the mph for it. If I had your mph and you had my 60 foot I think we both be happy campers... Best of luck and hope you get the numbers.

Take care.

I know i can get a a better mph with this new chip and fix a few things like my maf . Man 1.5 60' thats what i need :D . I hope to fix some things and run that race chip , maybe see if it will run a 114-118 mph but i need a good maf to do that , only reading 140- 180 gps on the scan tool. I guess thats way i have to run 46 psi with the vac off with 50lb injectors to hit 770 on the o2's and thats only at 16psi boost.:eek:

so thats who makes that chip:D

Crazygn

i'll say 12.6@117mph or around there. The turbomotion kit really helps with the topend as far as im concerned. Glad to hear things are coming together for you! :)

well no track times this week because of the rain. I did play with it some and it seems to be flying at 25psi and a tank of 110 with my 93 chip. I also put some taller tires on, i would say with the 93 chip it will put no lower then 114mph. I feels faster and has a hole in the reducer to turbo, a leak at the up pipe and header.

maybe by next week i'll have my translator so i can run a good maf.