Turbo lou

oneg360

Super "Mario" Monjet
Got my car back from Lou this weekend and I couldn't be more HAPPY...The Car is flying now and ready for action everything looks Factory and Clean.
Next up is a HR Parts Sway Bar, Champion Heads, Intake and Cam.

Yup...
Welcome to the herd!

You're gonna love that Czarnota 6.

Just listen exactly to what Lou tells you to do to keep it running strong ....and it will live a very long and productive life.

All parts installed by turbolou ...6265 tubro, 60# injectors, alky kit, fuel pump, front mount intercooler, cat back exaust, scan master, new gauges, new chip, new shocks and fuel pressure regulator. I think i missed a few things but im sure papa lou will chime in and remind me of what i forgot.

All parts installed by turbolou ...6265 tubro, 60# injectors, alky kit, fuel pump, front mount intercooler, cat back exhaust, scan master, new gauges, new chip, new shocks and fuel pressure regulator. I think i missed a few things but im sure papa Lou will chime in and remind me of what I forgot.
Thanks Mario, but you forgot the Flux Capacitor. P.S. I heard you like your chicken barbecued.

Chicken looks like u got something on the menu there.... u might need to step up ur game:eek:;)

Been saving this one.

Chicken looks like u got something on the menu there.... u might need to step up ur game:eek:;)

smokedchicken001.jpg

Do I smell a grudge race?

Cam,Heads, Intake and A Czarnota Built Short Block coming Soon!!!!
Mario short block already built ready to go, Just give me the word & I'll order the heads, intake then barbecued chicken on a skewer with a dash of orange sauce is on the menu.

A short block huh, looks like there might be a sheep trying to be at the top of the herd..

That's Lou's way of encouraging you guys to get faster motors by pitting one sheep against another one. I hear he is secretly looking for 3rd to keep the competition going.

That's Lou's way of encouraging you guys to get faster motors by pitting one sheep against another one. I hear he is secretly looking for 3rd to keep the competition going.
Gary, Just trying to keep everyone happy & the Chicken from complete domination & thwart his ruthlessness towards his competitors.There has to be the correct balance of power & a system of checks & balance. He has become too powerful & menace.