02 impala 2k obo

mikeyz

02 impala dark brown metallic with 77k. car runs perfect, brown interior is mint. it was an older mans car who hit his mail box pulling in his drive way. i have the clear title in hand. the hit was so light that airbags are good. has brand new good year ties all around and interstate battery. i had started removal of damaged parts to inspect for further damage. the driver side rail has a slight kink and the rad support is bent in slightly. it is so minimal the rad and condenser are not damaged the car is drivable. unfortunately the drivers quarter panel was involved and has three small dents but the rear bumper cover was damaged. also a few little dents on drivers side door. so the car needs hood, d/s front headlight, fender, front and rear bumper. the car is valued around $6000 in finished condition. you can buy all parts needed from certi fit for about $400. i can text you pics or answer any questions you have. also available almost anytime if you want to stop by and look at it. its a great car to fix and drive or use for parts. the car is taking up space in my garage so please call mike at 267-242-3042 again this is a light hit with good air bags and clean title.