02 #s

Yes.... assuming the sensor is working properly, you are waaayyy lean.... as in blow the headgaskets at any second lean... What is your fuel pressure set at? How much boost? What mods? fuel pump? hotwire? chip? etc...? STAY OUT OF BOOST until you get this straight.... or you WILL damage your wallet... :frown:

Those kind of numbers, assuming they're accurate (which they obviously can't be or you'd be picking up parts of your motor), would equate to an A/F ratio of about 15.0:1 or leaner. :eek:

Hot Wire Kit,13lbs Of Boost, Fuel Press At 42 With Vac Off Billit Fpr Stock Chip, Injectors' Intercooler And Turbo Also When You Let Of The Gass The 02's Drop To 000 In Ran A 13.56 At 98 Mph At The Track A Few Weeks Ago Any Ideas Not Trouble Coads Present

Are you getting any knock retard? If so, that will confirm the lean condition. If not, then I'd change the O2 sensor and see where you are. Personally, I'd use the AC Delco AFS20 (with purple wire). Regardless, keep the boost low, and don't beat on it until your SURE it's not leaned out.... 400 mV O2's would assure me something is wrong.... :(

oh, and you need a new chip... :)

In addition, O2's dropping to 000 (or a very low number) during decleration is normal, it's called DFCO (deceleration fuel cut off).

I also think you need to replace it asap! I think it's going bad. To check it you could switch it out with a known good one and see where your numbers are.

If your going to be runing race gas I would suggest getting the DENSO o2. It's MUCH more resiliant to leaded gas than a stock one..

Scot W.

put in new fuel pump hot wire kit now i have 800 o2 count and 14.2 retard a wot there is still some thing wrong 92 oct fuel stock inj adj fuel press reg set at 43 with vac off stock turbo set a 15lbs of boost any thing im missing? i hear a little exaust leak from drivers side header but you have to listen hard to hear it