'03 Audi TT Roadster

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
Does anyone know the kind of times that an '03 Audi TT Roadster (240ish horse?) runs? A buddy of mine got two of them (one for his wife) a while back and he'll never race me, so I was kinda wondering.

I can't speak for the 03 but my buddy had one back about 2 years ago.
He let me try it out. If anything don't road race him cause they stick to corners better than glue.
The turbo on his was OK for a 4cyl. felt like my v-6 3800 a bit.

I think he realizes you will kill him in a 1/8 or 1/4 run.

Boy, you ain't kidding about the handling...I never used the phrase '...on a rail' before driving that thing.

This years model is an N/A motor and the previous 225hp turbo model IMO was better. There isn't much room in them for luggage either.

My old girlfriend has an '01 TT vert and it does handle superb like you guys said. I have total confidence in the car around corners and have only once gotten it loose around a corner putting it into a slight drift. AWD and the balance of this car are about perfect.

There is an article in Europen Car I think about tuners and the Audi TT. There were a few running 12's (all turbo models) and some sporting massive 355mm brakes and other exotic parts.

Audi makes some cool cars.... but the cost to modify them beyond exhaust systems and air filters can get a little crazy for not as much return like with a GN.

-GNX7