1/2/4 gear lock up slip in 3e!!

Roadrage david

Hi guys have level 3 bto tr2004r. when i manual shift and cok it into first, its like driving a manual box. when i put the pedal to the metal i only need to put the hurst pistol grip shifter a hair thickness forward when it shifts into sec gear fast and instand , but when i shift it into 3e it slips then afther going into 4e it locks up again.
also shifting from first into sec is just pushing the shifter forward. but when i need to shift into third it stucks and i need to squeez the lever first and push it forward into 3e.
fourth is only a push. . also siusn i have been manual shifting alot i notised that my kick douwn is not working anymore.
i need some advice, if everyting is ok (minus the kick douwn not working)
. and just for the funn of it here are 2 video clips of my car at 170mph
YouTube - pontiac drive by
YouTube - pontiac firebird drive-by
ps forgive my spelling im dutch and dislectic

Hello David, beautiful FireBird you have there :cool:

trans problem:
1. Check and adjust shifter cable for proper detent position.
2. Verify TV cable is adjusted properly.
3. Test drive car with video/audio onboard with lens pointed at gas pedal, then report back so we can see what your foot asks the car to do, and we can hear what the transmission does or doesn't do.

unless shifter is misadjusted, manual shifting it should not have effected it's automatic function, may have sticking(contaminated) valvebody.

If you drain and remove pan, video record what you see inside, pan should be clean with very little/no metal "Fuzz" or clutch material. We'll go from there.
Good Luck M8

Kevin.