1 Piece front air dam issues

thbjcb

Switched to a FMIC so I decided to go with the one piece lower front air dam. The finish on it looks like a bad gloss black orange peel. The plastic is flat on the back but has some ripples on the finished side like is wasn't formed correctly in the mold. Looks like $HIT. Wanted to sand it down for a smooth gloss black finish but was wondering what type of paint to use that can handle some flexing and would adhere to the plastic. Not a professional, so a spray can type.

send it back and get a new one, you will never get a spay bomb material to adhere correctly. Being on the front taking rocks and such as well. I have one, never saw a ripple. Send a pic?

send it back and get a new one, you will never get a spay bomb material to adhere correctly. Being on the front taking rocks and such as well. I have one, never saw a ripple. Send a pic?
Didn't keep the box for return shipping, my error, so I had no way to return it. Already sanded the heck out of it to get ripples smoothed out to get ready for painting. I should have taken a pic before but i got a little impatient. At least if it gets a rock chip the layer behind is black. I was really hoping someone would reply with what is the best paint to use. I was thinking of going with a rustoleum paint made for adhering to plastic.