1 week until TT7!

Shari's is right off Hwy 16 at the Sedgewick exit- take the exit, turn right twice, and park. Pretty simple. Bremerton Raceway is about 3-4 miles from there- get back on 16 towards Bremerton, take the Clifton road exit, turn left, and follow it to the track (a couple of miles or so).

Location of Shari's in Port Orchard

I'll be there at about 6AM, since the gates open at 8. Del, let me know if you're taking the room.

SouthernCal GN said:
I'll be there at about 6AM, since the gates open at 8. Del, let me know if you're taking the room.

I don't plan on taking the room. And it looks like we'd need to leave at about 2:00AM to make it to Sharis. I can't do that and stay married! :)

Please keep Pat's beer very cold for him...er...me! :cool:

I'll be there, but I figure folks will trickle in thru the morning. See ya at the track!

Room still available ($0 cost) - yeah, I'm a charitable putz :D

For those of us staying at the track friday night, Will we be able to get out early morning on Sat for the Shari's breakfast? Or do they lock the gates up tight?

idaho gn said:
dave's whipped :eek:

I like it whipped...or any other way!

We just made a command decision...we're heading up Friday night and we're rolling in the motorhome :cool:

Can I park the motorhome in the middle of tent city? I want to party with the trashy crowd! :D

We're not leaving Portland/Vancouver until about 9:00PM so I'm not sure where the heck we'll end up on Friday night.

JP87GN said:
For those of us staying at the track friday night, Will we be able to get out early morning on Sat for the Shari's breakfast? Or do they lock the gates up tight?

Gene said that they'll leave the gates open since we'll be slumming it.

I will be doing all i can to get you in late friday night.Im not sure what times the gate gets locked or opened ? Or if it does? You can call Barbara and ask how late you can come in..
Barbara Howell (360) 876-0410
Track number (360) 674-2280

There's plenty of space on the roof! Just watch that first step in the morning!

Hey Dan, What time are you heading down there on friday? I might meet up with you.