10.3 yay baby

Nycsrt

image.jpeg
image.png

Wait, is this a hellcat guy coming in here bragging? I got a 79 cutlass hybrid with a stock 80k mile short block that will drag that. The car has less than $6 in it.

No with the $70k i saved, i pay whores to fan me with palm leaves and hold the gas for me.
That's wack what u did wit the money you saved I would've got two bitches one for feeding me grapes and other to suck me when I feel like my pink shaft needs a wash

29th October we got private track rental at Mir budds creek why don't you come show me on the track better then text

Bring your hellcat out here to norwalk oct 3 for the buick race and see some fast buicks.
My real car is an 8 sec grand national.

Im just playing with you, i have s good friend that is a mopar guy. He had old hemis back in the day, in the 8s and 9s, now he is into the new challengers. He has a procharged plum crazy challenger that runs low 10s. He has a new b5 blue scat pack, and a stroked 6.1 plum crazy car. He is waiting on getting a hellcat. Those cars are awesome. I was thinking about getting a v6 car, and making a dragpak clone with a turbocharged hemi.

Im just playing with you, i have s good friend that is a mopar guy. He had old hemis back in the day, in the 8s and 9s, now he is into the new challengers. He has a procharged plum crazy challenger that runs low 10s. He has a new b5 blue scat pack, and a stroked 6.1 plum crazy car. He is waiting on getting a hellcat. Those cars are awesome. I was thinking about getting a v6 car, and making a dragpak clone with a turbocharged hemi.
That's sick and v6 idea got me thinking now ;)

If I shared a story wit guys about grand national t type it's so long n sounds fake but I swear on anything it's true this couldn't be made up

So when I was 19 I traded my green turbo talon for white 86 t type just kn down pipe and straps for engine mount was work he had did to the car I'm loving this beast the pull smooth ride (mind you I was living in Florida at the time ) so me and a girl name Kim prentice was dating I said no money here and left back to move to NYC I call her few days later tell her take my clothes and my car and drive down to NYC we start new life ..i went head called my mom said give her all my clothes and title to car and car ..I'm staying in NYC she said cool I love you blah blah family words Kim gets everything and for 3 days I'm waiting for her maximum she doesn't show I wait ten days my mother calls police and a few days later they find my car near a ditch wit broken windows and the sensor on top of engine wit 3-4 vacuum ports smashed by a rock ...so they tow car home I told them what to fix under the hood I said leave the Windows me and my friend (vep)he said I wanna help u I know u f up cash now so we go down to Florida go to Walmart off i95 in Melbourne we get three hats and 3 goggles start driving down i95 in turbo t no windows 3 hats 3 goggles wearing driver and one passenger one on standby in case wind took it off ...long story we get thru rain and I literally wipe my friend goggles like a windshield wiper we get stopped in nc sheriff I can't help u or let u drive any further unless I put windshield I I get off the exit there is gas station helped find there mobile mechanic and windshield in stock as its same as any Buick Regal we fix car up ...
Jumped back in kept driving got to NYC they thought we was gang bangers Doug drive by 20 cops whole shambamm told them the story behind it all they let me go I fixed all windows and someone stole the car off the street