10.3 yay baby

Stay a away from 4 & 6 cylinder engines. V8s beat up v6s. These cars are only good for the people who sales parts and the people that works on them .... For lots of money. Your hellcat is awesome. I get so sick of people telling me (that's a nice Monte Carlo). I'm a street racer n Detroit @70% of the mustangs n vettes are running 9.70- 9.40 s and don't have a whole lot of money tied up n parts . Mostly converter change n spray. V-8s are wonderful

Stay a away from 4 & 6 cylinder engines. V8s beat up v6s. These cars are only good for the people who sales parts and the people that works on them .... For lots of money. Your hellcat is awesome. I get so sick of people telling me (that's a nice Monte Carlo). I'm a street racer n Detroit @70% of the mustangs n vettes are running 9.70- 9.40 s and don't have a whole lot of money tied up n parts . Mostly converter change n spray. V-8s are wonderful

Excluding purchase price. It will take 7 to 10k to get a Coyote motor car in the mid 9s. Vettes are a nice starting point, since they are light. However, they will not live long with the amount of spray required to go mid 9s. Jmo