10.50 on first pass with Razors kit!! with 94 octane

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I am proud to annouce i have run 10.50@131 on 94 octane fuel with razors dual nozzle kit! Boost was at 25 lbs egt 1730's and a/f 11.5. This is with the knob at the 6 o'clock postion with the box mounted vertical. I had to take out 25% fuel and its still rich. Looks like i am injecting alot of Meth. I did get 2 degrees knock on the shifts. I think it wiil go 10.30's if i crank it up. How safe that is i am not sure. timing was at 23, intake air temps 60F !! Should i add more timing? and add More meth! and take out less fuel?

Awesome time ,keep your eye on those egt's, 1730's thats cookin turbotime

JMO try to tune with keeping egt's at or under 1600's

keep us posted!!!!!

ya the egts are a bit high any suggestions?

Congrats Norbs! I noticed you had a/f at 11.5 and said still rich. What is your target? 11.8?
Remember 11.5 spraying ALKY is not the same as 11.5 using straight gas. Did you get a chance to read that thread I posted from the Innovate forum? Some good info.

My target is 11.5, but the dfi is still pulling 15-18% fuel. The gen 7 is pretty good in trying to maintain the target, i have noticed. I will read the link you posted tonight.

I do have cyl #1,#5,# @+6% more fuel added, so i don't have shiny paperweights. But those numbers i am just guessing until my egt system comes in.

Jeepers.. I got to step it up a bit..

If you increase timing the EGT will drop. When I ran 103 in the 1/8 my EGT was 1500. When I ran 103 in the 1/8 and 128.5 in the 1/4 my EGT was 1630 at 23 degree's timing.. AFR at 11.3'ish At Reynolds i'm gonna bump my timing to 26 degree's.. see where that takes me.

How bout those MAT temps :biggrin:

Norbs.. call me early next week.. I have sumthen for ya.

The mat temps are just silly :rolleyes: You better step it up! As next time out im going for 30lbs!