107m1 bearngs?

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Where can i get the 107m1 bearings to tightenup my .0025 clearance. I am having a hard time to find these bearings.

thanks

summit(or jegs, or one of the buick vendors or hell i can get them for you) or if you have a realparts store up there "EH" give them part # & they should be able to get it & your tightening it up to .0025, sounds a little loose still, oh well just my $.02

These bearings are discontinued by FM, Jegs or summit Can't get them.:confused:

bearings

I get them from SRS , ohio crank shaft [same company] in greenfield ohio i did have some that were .002 under i have 5 sets of .001 . give autozone or napa the part # and they can order them. if you cant get them ill go get you a phone @ where you can get them dropped shipped the next day. norb i hung out with a canadan named AJ down at reynolds last week even sold him some parts,

IMO I wouldn't be worried about .0025" clearance on a engine that you hope will be pushing 800-1000hp+ when you hit the dyno . I don't think a engine builder would build a engine with tighter clearances at that level of HP . :)

Yea I'm running the same clearances on my street car. I have about 10,000 miles so far and no problems. 10w-40 hot idle 14-22lbs while using a 51061 Wix oil filter (turbo saver). Clearances are actually around .0026.