11.28 @ 119

10secvega

Made it out to Thompson yesterday for some beutiful weather. First time out with the 6162 DBB. Went a soft 1.65 60ft 7.19 @ 97.46 in the 1/8th. 11.28 @ 118.96 in the 1/4. Got to make 2 passes before my awesome 200r4 took a crap for the second time in 3 years. This was on 21 psi.

1/8 mile mph is looking good. Was the low 1/4 mile mph from the trans or is the converter too loose? Who has been doing your transmissions?

Trans was slipping bad between shift. Thats why the 1/4 mph was low. I'd rather not mention who i got the trans from,as i wish not to get bashed on the meesage board.

Trans was slipping bad between shift. Thats why the 1/4 mph was low. I'd rather not mention who i got the trans from,as i wish not to get bashed on the meesage board.

You can always put it in your sig. that way your not bashing:wink:

Thats a good idea,thank you:biggrin:
Great times, you might wanna consider a Vince Janis built trans, heard nothing but great things about his stuff he's local to you and he ACTUALLY does the building! Just a thought!

Great pass. Almost exactly what I ran. My MPH was off because I took my foot out of it right before the traps to avoid hitting a huge water moccasin snake crossing the track.:eek: