11.4-5s @ 118

Grumpy

Thread killer
Melissa's old set up she ran for years :p Drag Radials street trim with race gas .

44 Turbo
blue tops inj (36#s) I would just run 50 or 60s with the new chips out now ..
V4 intercooler
Art Carr shift kit
Kenne Bell valve springs
K&N
chip
weasel piss race gas :eek:

Attachments

• Mellauch.JPG
    Mellauch.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 1,372
Weasel piss race gas! LOL:D Is that only sold in MA? Great simple combo running great times.

Weasel piss race gas! LOL:D Is that only sold in MA? Great simple combo running great times.

well everyone around here ran 116 octane ... her's wouldn't run on that !! sooo we used the lowest grade of race gas that is "weasel piss" :biggrin:

Dan,

How much boost are you pushing with the TE44??
Thanks in advance!

Can we get sponsored by "weasel piss?" I think we could have a team! Anyone want to work on the Logo? After enough beer there could be a product production team. TV? The gecko must go, here comes the weasel. OK I will quit now.

No I can't. Imagine a window sticker with the cute weasel pissing into the GN gas tank. Someone stop me!

Sorry, I drink too much.

well everyone around here ran 116 octane ... her's wouldn't run on that !! sooo we used the lowest grade of race gas that is "weasel piss" :biggrin:

Great runs! BTW, my combo (PTE44, V2, MSD50's, otherwise bone stock motor) absolutely hated C16, wouldn't run worth a hoot over 22#. Had to settle on 114, and the car loved it. Could then run over 28# of boost and 27°-28° of timing.

times

Great runs! BTW, my combo (PTE44, V2, MSD50's, otherwise bone stock motor) absolutely hated C16, wouldn't run worth a hoot over 22#. Had to settle on 114, and the car loved it. Could then run over 28# of boost and 27°-28° of timing.

what kinda times did the car run?

heard ya got to make a pass with the new combo a couple fridays ago. any luck going faster?

Nice times Dan, how did Melissa run with the new combo?

ya she ran a few weeks before BG .. 10.3's @ 130 set up soft (low boost) with the brakes starting to screw up :mad: went down to BG figuring we would fix the brakes down there ... didn't work BUT she got 20+ runs anyway :eek: .. she ran 10.53 @ 130 with 3#'s less boost, 25* hotter weather, 1.69 60' and 106+ in the eighth with crappy brakes :cool: car is taking a break for a few months .. she is looking at houses and I have to work for a while here :rolleyes: she will be back out in sept :p

heard ya got to make a pass with the new combo a couple fridays ago. any luck going faster?

nope... car feels strong but won't know till we get the brakes squared away ... the butt dyno can be deceiving :eek: you running yet ???

Nice meeting you at the nats :smile:

Didnt get to talk with you guys much, but enjoyed the time at BG.. Right before it rained.
Gonna make it to the BPG meet near columbus ohio in august?

:biggrin:

BW

Nice meeting you at the nats :smile:

Didnt get to talk with you guys much, but enjoyed the time at BG.. Right before it rained.
Gonna make it to the BPG meet near columbus ohio in august?

:biggrin:

BW

not goin anywhere for a while here ... I have some house "work" to do :rolleyes: :mad: she will be back out in late august or sept .. nice meeting all you guys from the BB's :cool: