120 injector help

As a good friend of mine says, " your flogging a dead horse". Sell it, you will never be happy with it, this tuning could go on for years. IMHO.

As a good friend of mine says, " your flogging a dead horse". Sell it, you will never be happy with it, this tuning could go on for years. IMHO.

I bet he wishes he could. But no. Not now. Everything he needs to get the car running is in the software. There's a lot of things in the tuning that are out of whack. It's difficult for some of us to help because we more often use XFI. And as I stated earlier, I use, know and prefer XFI as well. However, if the installation is correct and the sensors and control devices are operational, then it's just a matter of starting from scratch and creating a new tune.

He doesn't have vacuum leaks and even a giant hole in the intercooler wouldn't matter. First thing is to start over on a level playing field.

Guys I wish I could go to a XFI setup but I can't swing it so I have to deal with what I have, and thanks to Joey and his knowledge I have made hugh strides in the right direction.

My cold start is still a little screwy but it defiantly is better. I was able to start the car while standing outside of it and not having it stall not once.
The idle still doesn't seem to want to idle at what I have imputed in the desired RPM screen for high idle cold start but it did seem to be higher than the normal 500-650 that it always wanted to idle at when cold.
And it was cold this morning. I'm sure it was in the low 40's in the garage.
I just wanted to see what it would do and didn't have the laptop hooked to it because I was busy with other things, but I was shocked when I hit the key and it started while I was standing there.

The major hurdle has been getting my questions answered. Especially in the areas of what tables do exactly what and how they affect the tune the bigstuff3 manual is lacking in this detail and for a new tuner as myself makes it very difficult to know exactly what's going on.
I have read the manual literally hundreds of times over and over I've also went to the FAST online manual and read it several times which it did help a little because it describes things in more detail but not in the areas I'm having issues.
Joey has given me information that I haven't been able to get from anybody else that has been willing or not willing to help. This is been the biggest hurdle with using the BS3 system is not getting the help for questions that you have. Even when I'm on yellow bullet and ask questions there I tend to get ignored because it's not a typical LS motor.
My real only issue with the system has been and always has been coldstart and coldstart high idle and an issue with a haunting Idle from time to time at normal operating temperature other than that it runs fine through the RPM ranges and I have been able to tune that no problems.