123cu + 3400Lbs + Turbo +18's=10's @140+Mph

Thanks for the vids, looks like a pretty badass import you have there. I'm sure you can sneek up on several domestics that think "it's just another ricer!":biggrin: :eek: One guy down here has a mid to low 9 sec AWD Evo and has been beating up on several fast domestics on the street including an LS2/N20 powered Formula TA that has run some 8.90's at the track! Gotta respect what a little 4banger 4g63 power is capable of:cool:

Thanks that pass was down around 150+Whp from the dyno due to boost being turned down, so next year with the boost turned up, and some traction on a warmer day ( it was 5 Deg that day) and something other then a 1.88 60ft I'm hoping high 9's on my 18's. Then I well mount my slicks and go for a better ET.

Nice. From the weight you list in your sig sounds like it's full weight as well so to run 9's with a full weight car on the 18's would be quite the accomplishment!:cool:

BTW, forgot to comment on the eye candy in the 2nd vid, especially the blonde with the twins:biggrin:

Yep the cars pretty much full weight I have done some minor weight reduction but a full, cage and safety equipment has put me pretty well right back to where I started.

Nice. From the weight you list in your sig sounds like it's full weight as well so to run 9's with a full weight car on the 18's would be quite the accomplishment!:cool:

BTW, forgot to comment on the eye candy in the 2nd vid, especially the blonde with the twins:biggrin:

Yes she is not to hard on the eyes?"

I'm taking out my street motor this winter and building a serious power plant for the spring and thanks to Comp Turbo I have a new Dbb turbo being built that should help me go from the 730Whp I'm at now at 32Psi to around 900Rwhp at 40 PSi.

Revolution, what car did the block come out of? Do some of the DSM guys run Avenger motors with stroker cranks? A buddy of mine has an all wheel drive 92 or 93 that runs a block out of another car to get more cubic inches. Pretty sweet car, I believe he dynoed 410HP at all four wheels!! Ive gone to a few DSM meets with him, there's some pretty darn quick cars within you guys! Congrats, thats one bad a$$ car! -------Jeremy

No the only common engine swap is a 2.4L out of a Hyundai! I run the crank from that motor in a 2.0L block for around 2.2 - 2.3L of displacement.

OK, yep thats what it was! Is your race engine going to be a Huyandi block? He just running the stock block but is buying parts up for a new build. I tried to talk him into the bigger motor if he's going to spend the money anyways but he said he wasnt sure if it was worth it or not? Any ideas I could pass along?

No both my motors are stock blocks, stock cranks and stock heads. Guys like Sheperd are making over 1500Whp on this stuff. The only thing you need to do to these motors is beef up the rods and pistons over 500Whp. Both the 2.0 and 2.3 have the same power potential but you need to rev the 2.0 to 10000Rpm to get it, a 2.3 only revs to 8500Rpm. For an all out drag car a 2.0 is the way to go but its hard to argue with 735Whp and 625Lb of torque at the wheel from a 2.3.