1400 miles and a custom trailer for sale :eek:

It's a beauty that's for sure! Shame there is a ding in the wing! I've love to have that trailer for mine! :biggrin:

phillyturbosix said:
It's a beauty that's for sure! Shame there is a ding in the wing! I've love to have that trailer for mine! :biggrin:

I am pretty sure you can pick up the trailer for about 5k....

then you can trailer that baby 2 Grumpy's place and he can throw you a BBQ cook out....

I spoke to this guy, about this car, it is a really sweet looking ride, he offered car to me with out trailer for $25,000. i guess its not too bad, but i thought the car i got was a better deal.. :D

Yea, seems a litttle steep. But who knows. Maybe TTA values are starting to climb like the 2nd Gen's (specifically the 10th Annv) ?

The '79 Anniv (for example) has increased almost 80% in the last 24 mos.

chicagoTTA said:
Yes they have..I bought mine about 3 years ago just in time :smile:

chicagoTTA said:
Yea, seems a litttle steep. But who knows. Maybe TTA values are starting to climb like the 2nd Gen's (specifically the 10th Annv) ?

I am the original owner of mine. I have tons of NOS stuff for it when I restore it (including NOS carpet and a full set of decals). It is certainly worth restoring it now.

What is amazing is the number of these cars which were produced. 7500 total and 1871 of them were 400 4spds like mine. The number of 400 4spd cars is more than the total number of TTAs built! Why are they so much more valuable? :confused:

- Dave

davege said:
What is amazing is the number of these cars which were produced. 7500 total and 1871 of them were 400 4spds like mine. The number of 400 4spd cars is more than the total number of TTAs built! Why are they so much more valuable? :confused:

- Dave
The value in 2nd gen TA's has soared in general for all models. When I was looking back in 2001, I found non-special models of TA's with less than 12k miles on them for less than $10k...now you can't tounch a base model TA with low mileage for less than $15k-$20k.
I think alot of it has to do with a resurgence of these cars in TV ads and movies. I've notice a lot of commercials with 2nd gen TA in them over the last few years...like the Mountain Dew commercial. My step-duaghter is 22 and her and all of her friends are begging to get a 2nd Gen TA....but they wouldn't touch a 3rd gen or a turbo Buick :)