16x8 Kirbans GNX wheels with tires.. very nice condition. available at Noble.

Eticket

1. These will be available at Noble or pickup/delivery locally in tx if it's an easy sync up.

They are 16x8" wheels that have been painted (believe powdercoated/painted)/polished (professionally). The shiny lips have been remachined and polished too, they will need a little hand polishing for maintenance, but there's no curb rash etc. They include Michelin pilots up front 235/55/16 I think and TOYO 255 60 16 drag radials out back. I just put these on last winter and they have less than 30 miles on them and are like new - no burnouts or track runs or anything.

I will also include a set of gorilla full lock lug nuts and of course include the center caps.

Looking for $950. will take a deposit if you want to lock them in.

the tires on the back in this picture aren't the toyo's, the toyo's are the same size, but much more meaty.

image-jpg.259621

image-jpg.259622

May be interested but had questions.

1. Will these also for the turbo trans am?
2. I am not familiar with noble? Is that a nationwide delivery service?
3. Are the toyo tires actual slicks?

Thanks.

I'm sure they will fit a TTA but likely offset to the outside of the car more than TTA wheels.. Alot? no, some yes.

Noble is a Ford vs. Buick race in Mid-september in Noble oklahoma.

Toyo tires are in the picture.. they aren't a slick but a drag radial.

I'll pick them up from you .. I can leave a deposit. I will be heading to the ford vs. Buick race in okc. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Since I won't be at the event or live locally, I'll pass. Great looking rims though. Turboterrorv6 will love them.