3.2 MB · Views: 392
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 366
Thanks!!

Had to send the Baer brake front caps to them to get powder coated and engraved. Their caps would not fit, but the Baer caps will match theirs almost perfect when done.

Congrats! Those wheels are wicked!! Only thing I would do is find some black lug nuts or coat the ones you have! Still looks very nice though!

Those wheels were $2800? I may have just found me a set of custom wheels! Those are very nice, what about the back spacing that you had used when you ordered?

Those wheels were $2800? I may have just found me a set of custom wheels! Those are very nice, what about the back spacing that you had used when you ordered?

Not sure on the back spacing. They were pretty knowledgeable. I just told them about my brake and suspension upgrades. They handled it from there.

Man in raw silver I did not like them. Finished, black chrome, they look real real good.

Baer brake caps finished.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    699.7 KB · Views: 175
Wow!
Outstanding. They look even more respectable with the cross drilled rotors. Not sure if they'd look quite as good with drums.

Congrats. I'm jealous.:D

Mike Barnard

I don't see these centers on LB's web site. What model or spec are they? I love the directionality of the centers.
Conrad

I don't see these centers on LB's web site. What model or spec are they? I love the directionality of the centers.
Conrad
That are in their Instagram site in blue and polished silver. No series number though. Call and ask.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 160