1967 Fastback Highland Green Shelby/Bullit w/Nav

Sinful6

Aspiring Guru
DSCF1286.jpg

DSCF1300.jpg

DSCF1321.jpg

Up for sale is my very unique 1967 fastback Bullit/Shelby hybrid. I haven't pulled the Marty report, but I believe this is an Original GT car. With original A/C, center console and powersteering. The car started life as a Yellow/black "A" Code car. It had a restoration ~5 years ago to Highland Green / Light Parchment interior. '68 Shelby rear was put on, and a fiberglass "shorty" '68 hood. The paint is very nice, but whoever did it skimped on the prep work, there are a couple drips here and there, and some uneven sanding. It shines up nice, but is what I consider "Driver" quality. Originally a Texas car, it spent its whole life in Texas/Florida. ALL original body panels, fenders and pans with exception of the trunk pan. The previous owner told me that he went around the car with a thermal imaging camera and that there is no bondo anywhere. How true that it, I don't know, but he did have several hundred thousand dollar cars sitting around his garage. Underbody is very clean and straight. Subframe connectors were installed as well as upgraded suspension and the 18" gunmetal wheels. Original glass.

Original numbers matching 289 4bbl and tranny.

Engine was rebuilt ~10k miles ago, and runs tight and very smooth/strong. I believe it has a mild cam and head-work on it. It also has Tri-Y ceramic-coated headers, Magnaflow Stainless exhaust and MSD ignition. By seat of the pants, it feels like its around ~300hp.

Comes with a nice Kenwood head unit with a 7" LCD screen. It can play CD/DVD's, and also has Navigation, XM Radio, and Sirius. The navigation is great for trips, or just random cruising.

There's probably a lot more stuff I'm forgetting, and I will amend this ad as I remember things.

Things it needs:
Needs some A/C stuff put back in for it to work.
Turn signal switch recently broke(both signals work, but one brake light is out)
Drivers door needs a new window gear(will only crank 3/4ths, then you have to pull it up)
The C4 auto tranny leaks a couple drops every month or so. Very minor, but still could be fixed.

More pics can be seen here, and I have another batch of pictures, and a video as well.

pc1/Fastback For Sale - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm offering it up for sale here first, then going to ebay where I'm sure it will do well. Please feel free to email me with any questions you have.

email: bullishness@gmail.com

Price: $30,900 OBO

Thanks, -D