1969 Camaro RS 427 4-SPD A/C

Spool'n Fool

1969 Camaro RS $24K

Codes: X11 NOR Build date 09E Ext 76 76 (Daytona Yellow) Int 714 (Yellow Houndstooth). Car is now black with black houndstooth interior.

This Car is a true RS with A/C (not hooked up), PS, Power Disk Brakes. It was originally a small block, auto, but now has a 69 427 (400 HP), 4 bolt main 8” balancer motor with less than 300 miles after rebuild. Set up is stock with dual exhaust and single muffler set up. Transmission is a freshly rebuilt 68 M21 4 speed Muncie, and Flywheel is new. Rear end is an 8.5” 3.23 posi from a 73 Nova. Has multi Leaf springs (5) and original front disk brakes.

The cars has all its original panels in good shape, but had the rear floor pans professionally done due to thinning of the metal. The front floors are fine. It has frame connectors as well. The trunk was redone at one time, but they did not do a good job and I have a new 1 piece assembled trunk pan to install in it. Gas tank is new, as are shocks and front springs. I have most a/c components for it including condenser, dryer, compressor, and small block hoses (not big block ones though).

The interior is primarily new (seats/carpet/std door panels/rear shelf/dash pad/vents). Seats were redone, piece by piece- not purchased as seat covers. It has a console as well. Headliner is original and in decent condition. There’s a new wiring harness for the A/C and engine bay.

The car looks ok with it’s 10+ year old driver quality paint job, but the color scheme and stripes catches tons of attention.

Tires are new (5) 225x70-14’s mounted on 70 Chevelle SS rims.

This car is nice and commands attention everywhere it goes, but it's not perfect.

Contact John at jcjsbrady@att.net for more info

You will need to use photobucket or similar and insert the links in your posts.
Sounds like an awesome car. :cool:
Good luck with the sale.

send the pics to your desk top then use the manage attachments tab on the turbo buick post site hit brouse and find the pics and upload . hard to explain but I have to keep my camera hooked up to the computer and on as I am uploading