1969 Camaro SS Tribute

RUQWKNF27

Car is very nice and paint is a 15 outta 10 and slick as you will ever see with out flaws. Car has had new rear full 1/4's and new front fenders and inner fenders also full dr. side floor pan. New paint with painted stripes not decals. All new exterior trim with new grill and front lower valance and spoiler. Cowl induction hood. New carpet and head liner. Motor is a 350 with head work and Lunati 480 cam and fake supercharger sound coming from a gear drive that always throws people off. Wheels are 18x8 and 18x9.5 Billet Specialty's with brand spanking new BFG KDW's flame pattern 245's up front and 295's out back with baer brakes all around. Has full headers with x-pipe and 1 chambe flow masters. Trans is a 4 sp. Muncie with new driveshaft. $26,000 I know market is slow but what the heck! Paint is lemans blue. This again is a X-44 car made to look like a SS!

For some I reason do not have the "manage attachment " option on this section of te forum or I would post some pics! Not sure why not I have the option to post pics everywhere else!?!?!?! If someone else can post the pics for me I will gladly send them to you!

I could not post any in the "other" section either.
Had a dune buggy 4 sale. It kept saying I couldn't post pics.

Did that to me when I sold the 2008 Mustang Vert.... then in a few days I could post pics...... GREMLINS:cool:

Chris, Sorry for the delay iv'e been completely buisy after returning from BG.

Here they are... Beautifull car BTW... :biggrin:

10 Sec with AC

Its a 10 sec car, with A/C, on race gas of course. Depends on how far you want to push it. I wanted driveability and instant spool. 87 GN, 69k, recent paint, complete engine bay restoration, rear end and tank area restoration, interior 8.5 out of 10. Rust Free, Original Sheet metal and owners docs, with T-Tops. Still have the original carpet (shows nice, you can see all the original jute backing so you can tell the car doesn't leak), but I have new carpet and mats, along with an additional set of new GNX wheels for it to. You could also
keep the wheels off the camaro too!

dsc00680i.jpg